nak cerita ni...

get this widget here

Respect yourself

if u want be respected,
then u need to respect yourself first

Love/hate.

once i say I LOVE U.
it will be FOREVER,
But,
once i say I HATE U,
it will be temporary
cause i will never ever can HATE U.
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday 28 May 2012

I have one Happy Family at Home

da lame ta berblogger...arini,rajin tgn cheq menaip..hehehe..
lets me story mory...
i have one big happy family...
this is My family
The King of our Kingdom : Mr. Nazwir Anuar
the Queen of his heart : Mrs. Norhayati Idris
Princes:
 - Eddy Shamsullizam
-Khairul Idzwan
-Khairul Idzham
Princess:
-Erny Shafizieana
- Nurul Farah Ain

my dear sis with my lil. brother 

Quenn and princess of my heart

<3


King & queen of my heart



with my brother

my big brother..

i swear to love them till my last breath...they are the only one my family,i LOVE them DAMN MUCH!!!!
i will do my veeeerrrrryyyyyy best to make them happy



with full of love

No comments:

Post a Comment