nak cerita ni...

get this widget here

Respect yourself

if u want be respected,
then u need to respect yourself first

Love/hate.

once i say I LOVE U.
it will be FOREVER,
But,
once i say I HATE U,
it will be temporary
cause i will never ever can HATE U.
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Thursday 25 October 2012

Lee Ki-Woo Oppa.

da lama tak berblogging kan..biasalaa,kalo dah malas tu mmg semua benda ta jadi..niat tu daa ada tapi na wat nye tu baru skang dpt wat..hehehe,ends of the mukadimah..ok,hari ni i will talk about Lee Ki-Woo..hahaha,ta taw nape na crita psldie..aish...
ok laa, dia ada laa artis korea yg beragama islam..betul ke?..hurm,ntah la ta sure pasal kesahihannya..but in his bio ada tulis his religion are muslim..so wallahualam..
tapi seriously,mnat gler kat dia since tgk cerita  FLOWER BOY, RAMYUN SHOP,
owh,i have FALLEN love with him..dalam cita tu dia cool gler..ok laa ni die pnye profile


Name: Lee Ki woo
Birthdate: 1981-Oct-23
Complexion: Tanned
Body Type: Sexy
Religion: Muslim
Personal/Family Values: Liberal
Diet: Eggetarian
Drink: No
Smoke: No
Hobbies: Photography Favorite
Music: Not too keen on music.
Favorite Movies: Epics, not a movie buff Favorite
Cuisine: Chinese, Italian
My Personality, Long-Term Goals,

I am 175 centimeters. I am a naughty single men. My parents are dying to have grandkids. Men cannot get enough of my skinny body. I am a sexy young vixen looking to get wild. As far as clothes that I wear, I am casual.
I eat at least 4 eggs per day. Chinese food is my favorite cuisine. I love eating Italian food. I hate the taste of beer. Cigarette smoke makes me sick.
I am Muslim.
I always go to garage sales for antiques. I love cooking.


i've become his KIPAS SUSAHMATI (diehard fan)..hahaha...ok laa ni ada 'beberapa' gambar die yg aq ada
1

2

3

4
ok 1,2,3,4 ada lah gambar dlm cerita flower boy ramyun shop

 owh,love his smile<3
handsome kan?


OMG,i'm melting..hahaha

serious look

hope can see u

saranghaeyoo..hahaha
.ok laa,ari ni kita cerita pasal die jee  dlu.. ok laa,bye guyz..before that SARANGHAEYO LEE KI WOO OPPA..hahaha


with full of love

No comments:

Post a Comment